Tuesday 17 November 2009

The Key To Successful Internet Marketing....

One of the biggest mistakes people new to the internet business make is that they go out straight from the word go and start promoting products as an affiliate –usually a clickbank.com product- they then advertise that product using a pay per click (ppc) campaign such as Google adwords, which sends bought traffic straight to the products sales letter. Then keeping their fingers crossed hoping that a good number buy the product which will earn them maybe $35 (£20) per sale inn affiliate commission. I know, I myself made this mistake when I was first starting out.

Now don’t get me wrong, you can make money like this and people do and are happy with what they earn. However, you need to look at making money online as a long term venture. This means when you first start out you should not concentrate on making sales as much as you concentrate on building. If you want to earn the biggest possible amount of money online, then the best thing to do is to build a list of subscribers. If you do this you will earn much more money in the long run.

This was the best piece of information I was given when I first started my online business. So remember whatever your niche is your ultimate goal is to build an army of subscribers that you can sell to with no advertising costs what so ever. Build list nurture it and the rewards will be beyond what you could have imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment